Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Friends Near and Far

Over the past 2 weeks I've had the joy of interacted with many friends.

I enjoyed participating in my on-line quilt group's cyber party & sent packages to many of the members.




A dear friend, who I have not seen in years, met me for an afternoon of shopping with her dd and dgd.




I received a package of hometown goodies from an on-line quilt friend.


And we hosted another on-line friend & her dh, who were passing through on their way home.



My life would be so empty and sad without my friends. Thanks for being one.

Hugs!
Kay~

** When you are lost in your own little world
It is nice to know there are friends that will come & find you.

--MoGlo (my friend)

1 comment:

  1. One day there will be pictures of you, me and the girlies up there ! Wishing I was close enough to drop by - but I'll be thinking of you while quilting today - and perhaps even get out the green machine and tame the backyard !

    Jerzy

    ReplyDelete