Monday, January 25, 2010

Love me, love my Singer

He loves me....
but hates my clutter. lol

Blue-eyed Farmer that is....

He loves me, a lot....

But he hates my quilting clutter in the basement..... a lot!

But since he loves me, so very much...

He doesn't demand I get rid of it all, the clutter I mean.

(well, ok....he only sighed once or twice at the 7 sewing machines and suggested maybe one could be removed. That suggestion was not even considered for a second by me. We reached a second compromise....)

Since he loves me, but dislikes my clutter, he helped me plan out a new configuration for my stash and machines.

And this evening bought me 2 of these....


(BOGO free!)

All because he loves me.

I think I'll keep him.

Hugs
A beloved Farmer's Wife

** Love is the thing that enables a woman to sing while she mops up the floor,
after her husband has walked across it in his barn boots.

-Hoosier Farmer

No comments:

Post a Comment