Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Shameless Self-Promotion and Swagbucks (a commercial, but you really should read it)

Normally, I don't do these kinds of things, but today I had to.

Search & Win

See that button up there (and if you scroll wayyyyyy~~~ down to the bottom of the page you'll find a widget from Swagbucks too)...

I don't normally promote "stuff"... I don't have an Amazon link (but I should-- *heart* Amazon) and I don't have ads on my blog, but I have to make an exception for Swagbucks.

Why?

Because as of this morning, I have $65 in Amazon gift cards in my Amazon account.... all gotten for FREE simply by using Swagbucks to search for sites I use anyway; for the daily poll, survey and using their toolbar on my browser window; for some special codes that pay out in swagbucks and some that came from referrals. And these just since the beginning of May, 2010 (2 months!)

You can get a $5 Amazon gift card for 450sb, that again are free... you are awarded them, randomly by using the search engine and if you want to get referrals and do the other small tasks (but you don't have to.)

So, if you are on the computer anyway and you don't mind spending a few seconds here and there on searching, click on the button and get started. There is also a Facebook page where you can find some friendly, helpful folks or just ask me.
(And in shameless self-promotion, I get some Swagbucks when you click on the button above, sign up and start winning. I know. But you can promote it and get your own referrals and get up to 1000sb by your referrals too.)

And in case you are worried.... Swagbucks itself has been totally safe for me. There are some sites in the surveys and other tasks you can do to gain sb but some have been "buggy", so I don't participate in those. I may not gain as many bucks as fast as others, but $65 for free and for doing what I'd be doing anyway, is Awesome!

(thus ends today's commercial)

Now... should I go Amazon shopping or horde them some more?? ;)

Hugs
K~

** "The quickest way to know a woman is to go shopping with her." ~Marcelene Cox

2 comments:

  1. Don't horde! Spend, spend and spend....thanks for the info.....now I'm off to click;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks to those of you who "clicked". :oD

    ReplyDelete