Sunday, June 24, 2012

New recipe over on my Cooking blog

I just posted a new recipe on my cooking blog (address over there on the right side).  3-2-1 Snack Cake.  Can't get any easier than this, unless it's opening the box of cupcakes from the Bakery.  *wink*

It's Sunday and I'm taking it easy this evening.  I'll catch you all next week.

Hugs
Kay
**Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake.  ~Author Unknown

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kay! Thanks for the easy snack cake recipe. Will try that. I wonder, though. Do you have any turmeric spice recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Belle, I'm sorry I don't have any recipes using turmeric. It's not a staple in my cupboard. All I really know about it is you can use it as a substitute for Saffron and it adds a yellow color to your dish. Anyone else want to help here?

    ReplyDelete