Sunday, October 5, 2008

Please pray

If this kind of blog post offends you, feel free to travel onward. It's ok.

But if you are the praying kind, please pray for my BFF's DS1 and the family of his roommate, Anthony.
Anthony killed himself early Friday morning and BFF's DS is of course very saddened and upset.

Please pray for Anthony's family and the community and his girlfriend.

It is all so sad and horrible and even though we don't know the "Whys", God does and He is with us now.

Thank you for praying,
Kay
–– "God does not stand afar off as I struggle to speak.
He cares enough to listen with more than casual attention.
He translates my scrubby words and hears what is truly inside.
He hears my sighs and uncertain gropings as fine prose." --Timothy Jones

1 comment:

  1. My prayers are with Anthony and his family during this terrible time. May God grant them peace.

    ReplyDelete