Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Where I've been this week

The weather is cooperating.

I've been.....



Up & down this country road....


I've been here, more, as the holidays approach....



Out watching this chew through the cornfields....



And riding in this old workhorse...



When I've been at home, I've spent a few moments watching this....




I've done lots of this....



And finally made this.....



and have tried to get down here....




I'll be back HERE soon, hopefully with a final harvest total and report.

Until then...

HUGS!
Kay~
~~". . . and the farm life, with its regular round of duties, its simple loves, its high thoughts, its wise economies, its immediate touch of earth, its charming gossip, its pleasant human interests, and its many windows through which we may catch sight of the face of God, will yield us all we, need for a simple, manly, godly life."
~~John Clifford

1 comment: