Monday, December 1, 2008

T is for....

I requested a letter from Linda at Just Another Day on the Prairie for this meme. She assigned me the letter "T" for Thanksgiving. I am supposed to list 10 things I LOVE that begin with the letter assigned.

1. T is for Thick fleece blankets in winter to snuggle under.

2. Reading Text from the Bible.

3. T-bone steaks from our home-raised beef.

4. Table linens on my kitchen table. Especially vintage ones.

5. Taco chips & fresh salsa

6. Talking each morning to my BFF on our drives to work.

7. Chai Tea

8. Toddlers & babies

9. Tenderness

10. Tinsel on my Christmas Tree


If you want to do add this to your blog, leave a comment and ask for a letter.

The holiday rush is beginning at the office. If I go AWOL for a while, don't worry. I'll be back sooner or later.

Hugs!
Kay~
––"Christmas is not a date. It is a state of mind."
~~Mary Ellen Chase

4 comments:

  1. Linda gave me R. Your MEME on T was fun. Sure makes a person stop and think.

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! Was it harder than you thought??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that was fun to read...I like T bones too!!! Hope you have a great day.

    Tania (T is for Tania!! ha ha)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I'd like a letter, when you have the time.

    ReplyDelete