My dear cyber-friend and fellow-quilter kindly gifted me with the Zombie Chicken award.
"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken-- excellence, grace, and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all."
I am humbled and honored that she would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens to read my ramblings. Sending HUGS to Linda! (sewnut)
The other blogs I am awarding & that I check out on a regular basis are:
1. Kristen @ Going Country (http://going-country.blogspot.com/)
2. Linda @ Just Another Day on the Prairie (http://prairierunner.wordpress.com/)
3. Terri @ The Blue House (http://bluehouseonthehill.blogspot.com/)
4. Zoomie @ Zoomie Station (http://zoomiestation.blogspot.com/)
5. Ms Dine Alone @ I Dine Alone (http://idinealone.blogspot.com/)
6. Manuela @ The Pleasures of Homemaking (http://thepleasuresofhomemaking.blogspot.com/)
Take a moment or 2 (or 3) and hop over to their blogs for a look-see. And tell them I sent you. Let's hug one another in the blog-community. It's a big world out there, filled with special talented people.
** "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What! You too? I thought I was the only one!"