Thursday, October 29, 2009

Stay tuned....

I have a post started and I do miss all of you.


We have been TRYING to get the corn out of the fields.


It keeps raining!





We keep having break-downs.




And we have cows/calves that need to be brought home from the pasture.





And I have been working more hours.






And cooking more.



And trying to get my Fall housecleaning done.


And the leaves fell all over the lawn.



I'm just a bundle of excuses, aren't I?

I will return... maybe sooner than I hope.

Hugs!
K~

1 comment:

  1. I'm tired of the rain. First we got nailed good by hail, now the corn is still 30% moisture. Beans are green. And its EVERYONE around here. The combine is parked in the yard which is now a puddle of water. sigh When I walk on the lawn the water squishes up thru the grass.

    ReplyDelete