Randomness becomes me...
"Cheerfulness and contentment are great beautifiers and are famous preservers of youthful looks." — Charles DickensThere's hope for me yet, for I try to be cheerful and content in my life.
2. The Tractor Widow rocks my world! Pioneer Woman is so 2008. (and I have not really enjoyed her blog since she's become so much more "commercial." All the give-aways and now the cookbook. She's lost some of her 'rural-ness', IMHO)
Go HERE for The Tractor Widow's blog. It's fresh and new. Become one of her followers. It's lonely there, just the few of us.
3. I'm swooning over these: Nebraska made Batik fabrics! Mollie is the little sister of a quiltie/doll-making/fitness guru friend of mine. **waving to Anne** I want the whole line!
4. I did a little shopping this week. **big grin** Stacy & Clinton are right... you have to try stuff on!
(sorry-- some articles of clothing just shouldn't be in public view, but this is the color. **wink**)CJ Banks
Coldwater Creek (how I love that store!)
5. If you are shopping and are impatient; maybe if you give me the chance, I might say, "Please, go ahead of me. I'm not in a hurry." But if you assert yourself over me and are rather rude, I am going to give you a baleful* look and think unkind thoughts about you. And maybe write about you on my blog. Just saying....
threatening harm; menacing )
6. I want to wish my wonderful bosses, Richard & Carol, a Happy 25 years of The Green Magazine!!
They sent out the very first issue in November, 1984. We honored them today, as the 2009 November issue was being mailed. Congratulations Green Magazine!!
These are just a few of my random thoughts tonight.
** "The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory."