Monday, January 18, 2010

Musing on Monday

Nothing very new to report.... it's still winter, it's still cold & foggy and frizzle, freezing rain and a wintery mix are all in the forecast for the rest of the week. yippee.

I spent 2 hours figuring out the Wii Fit today. My Fit Age is 34. I feel pretty proud of that, considering my fluffy body and all.

I cooked a basic dinner of Meatloaf, Mashed potatoes, Gravy, Roasted Carrots and Biscuits this evening. Comforting and homey and good, but not very exciting.

So just to jazz up this post, I opened iPhoto to all my photos. I closed my eyes and scrolled up and down and then pointed my mouse and clicked. Here is my random photo for today:


Autumn leaves over our pond, October 2008.

Hugs,
K~

** "It is a good thing to be rich, it is a good thing to be strong, but
it is a better thing to be beloved of many friends."
-- Euripides (480-406 BC) Greek Playwright

3 comments:

  1. Wow--your younger than you thought~ ;)

    Hope all is well.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent picture, Kay! It gives me hope for life after, snow, fog, cold , and ice. Thanks for the reminder that this too shall pass! Have a happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, isn't it just a "lovely" day? :o) Actually, the frozen fog on the trees is really pretty, but the frozen fog on the highway, not so much...

    ReplyDelete