Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Thrifting again

(Winter fog can be beautiful)


I made a quick stop at the local thrift store today and found the following:

2 large sacks of Spring floral vines and picks

2 name-brand sweaters for the Girlies

4 bright-colored zippers for bag making

4 3-ring binders in various sizes

2 3-pound hand weights (look brand new)

All purchased for what would have been the regular price of one of those sweaters. I love thrift shopping!

I had been watching for those weights. I'm always waiting for something to become available there. Right now I'm also watching for: 1/2 gal jars, a yogurt-maker, a bread machine or pan to fit my ABM, audio books, and a chronological Bible.

I also have my eye on a pair of vintage outdoor Christmas candle decorations at a local shop. Please, local readers......Don't beat me to them, Please....

Anyone else been thrift-shopping lately?

Hugs,
K~

** "I believe that thrift is essential to well-ordered living."
~ John D Rockefeller

1 comment:

  1. Wow-what great finds! I don't thrift shop much...I NEVER get anything good! Stop over....

    ReplyDelete