Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ya'll Come on this cold Sunday

It's a happy day here on the Prairie Farm.
The Blue-eyed Farmer is feeling a lot better than yesterday.


We got the obvious Christmas decorations put away.
I left out the more "wintery" ones for some color and sparkle yet.


And I messed around with these kind of ingredients.



(But not this, because I'm lazy today.)



And went from this.....



to this....



because I have this.



And because it's still like this outside. **sigh**



Which means it's a good day to play with this.




Ya'll can come on over to eat and play too.


Hugs!
Kay~

** "Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in,
where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul.
" ~John Muir

1 comment:

  1. I think that post had it all...sewing, baked goods, home canned goods, and a Christmas tree!! I feel warm and fuzzy!

    ReplyDelete