Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I meant to





I meant to blog today... actually I've meant to blog for several days now. But I want to take photos of my "bursting out all over" gardens! And I have to take photos in the mornings or by noon because in the late afternoon, my veggies are in the shade.

But today I cleaned and made a few phone calls and weeded and made an apple pie and then mowed and then it was cloudy and coming on dusk.

So... hopefully tomorrow or by the weekend.

Other "news":

Today is my baby's 26th birthday!


Yes, I had him when I was 3 years old. (lol) Seriously.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY Baby Boy! We are so proud of the young man you have grown to be. You make me smile constantly.


And...

I went antiquing on Saturday with BFF. I took photos of a display I'd like to implement into my porch decor, but they are on my phone yet. And I came home with "old iron" and a lamp and some smalls. I'll try to get those photos taken this week too.

I have plants to plant yet out in the gardens and I need to get more to fill my old enamelware and get those set out where I want them in the yard.

And....

The grandgirlies will be here in 10 days, for 2 weeks (Mommy & Daddy will join us after the 10th day of their visit.) Grammie has some cleaning and organizing and planning to do before the 19th!

So, while I'm not blogging, I'm not just sitting around, twiddling my thumbs. I'll be back soon with those photos and more ideas for using vintage stuff in my house.
Like this:



Until then, I remain, truly yours...

Hugs!
K~

** "I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read and all the friends I want to see." ~John Burroughs

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your "baby"! You know I find that the outdoor photos I take on overcast days are way better than the ones on sunny days. Sometimes I wait until the end of the day to take photos, the colors aren't so washed out. That photo looks so familiar is that in your house?

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Manuela, for the photo taking tip. Now, which photo are you wondering about? The one with ds2 is in our house. The one with the shutters, I found on the internet and bad me! forgot where so can't give credit. If someone recognizes it, LMK so I can GCWCID.

    ReplyDelete