Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Waiting

Guineas waiting for something.... or trying to imitate vultures.



You patient, patient people. ;o) I have my calf video all ready to upload, but for the last 24 hours, until this afternoon, I was not able to log into Blogger. And then I needed to mow and then I painted trim boards in the basement and did laundry. Because this weekend 2 little girlies are coming to stay at Grammie's and Pappo's for 2 weeks. :oD
Grammie has to get ready!

And now it's bedtime and tomorrow I have to work at the office....

So while you are waiting (still!), enjoy some painting fun.



Hugs!
Kay~

** "A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is
blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken." ~James Dent

2 comments:

  1. Hi there.....how are you doing? Things are busy here too...getting a lot of rain and trying to get field work etc..done between rains. I will be in Gering in mid July. :) Come visit me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    Sounds like a busy time for you! I think that pink flower is called Cat's Whiskers.

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete