Friday, June 18, 2010

Vanna, I'd like an M please

If I wear a hat, then what?



I could bat better in Boston?


I wish my "Aft" was Hi(gh)... or firm at least.


But unfortunately, I Take In Food.... and have numerous Tif(f)s with my mirror & scale.


They just laugh at me when I protest,"I am Fit!"


OK.... I'll admit it.... (darn scale & mirror.)


So I'm making a start and at the the table, I'll...


With the hopes that soon, I'll be....


This message was brought to you by a secret gift that I'm having fun painting and the realization that it's not too late to be fit and healthier.

Please tell Pat Sajak, I'm waiting for my commission. ;o)

Hugs
K~

** "Live in rooms full of light;
Avoid heavy food;
Be moderate in the drinking of wine;
Take massage, baths, exercise, and gymnastics;
Fight insomnia with gentle rocking or the sound of running water;
Change surroundings and take long journeys;
Strictly avoid frightening ideas;
Indulge in cheerful conversation and amusements;
Listen to music."
~A. Cornelius Celsus

No comments:

Post a Comment