Thursday, August 5, 2010

Confusing Everyone?

I'm sorry... I think I am confusing everyone this week.  I'm moving some old blog posts from my Xanga account over here to Blogger.  I'm trying to date them correctly, but I might have missed one or two.  And I know they are all coming up in your readers. 


Again, I'm sorry.  Only about another 15 more months' worth and I'll have them all moved over.

Currently, it's HOT and HUMID here on the Prairie... it IS August after all.  (August 2010, that is.  lol)

We weaned all the spring calves.  Surprisingly it was a fairly painless process.  They only bawled for about 2 days.  It helped that we moved the cows to a different pasture so they stayed away from the gate.

My garden is a mess of weeds. All of my beds are struggling.  It's just too hot and miserable to deal with it now.  September is coming.

Other than that, I've been catching up with the farm bookwork and vacuuming up centipedes.  My life is so exciting I can hardly stand it. 

Hoping yours is a little more interesting.... 

Hugs
K~

** "Believing is easier than thinking.  Hence so many more believers than thinkers."  ~Bruce Calvert

No comments:

Post a Comment