Friday, September 3, 2010

Photo Friday

This large family took a walk through my yard this afternoon.


I thought they were rather rude for not even asking permission first....




But then, with a brood this big,  Mom & Dad probably thought it best to just keep moving along.  LOL


It's a long holiday weekend here in the States.  Blue-eyed Farmer and I both had the day off and did some errands this morning, had a chiropractic adjustment and then he was productive cutting hay, while I battled a head-ache and did laundry.

I've been promised a "Date Night."  Don't get too excited for me... it means running more errands and then,  hopefully, a nice Margarita at the end of this painful afternoon.  A girl can only hope....

I also hope all you Puffins have relaxing plans for the weekend.  If you want to tell me about it, (or compare notes on the best margaritas), leave me a comment below.

Until next time...
HOOT-HOOT!  (please read the quote below)
K~

** "The man (woman) who doesn't relax and hoot a few hoots voluntarily, now and then, is in great danger of hooting hoots and standing on his head for the edification of the pathologist and trained nurse, a little later on."  ~Elbert Hubbard

1 comment:

  1. Hey, your turkeys' cousins live on my place here in South Carolina! I have a couple small flocks but the big one is two adults and 14 (!) chicks.

    My DFIL and I think the adults are probably both the moms, the dads having flown the coop already. Everytime I see them, I do a census count to make sure they're all still present and accounted for!

    ReplyDelete