Friday, July 31, 2009

quickly here

A. Kabobs were outstanding. The veggies were nothing special but good. No photos as it got late when the Blue-eyed Farmer stayed out working on the wind-rower with various neighbors.

B. I'm having that kind of day.... you know, the kind where you almost forget a bill is due TODAY and have to run it into town to pay and while there you lock your keys in the car. (thankfully I had the window opened an inch and thankfully I was parked in front of the Coop Service Station and the guys were willing to help and so nice about it. But it does take 3 men to figure out how to hook the keys in the cup holder. LOL)

C. I got to hug a dear friend who I only see occasionally and got to congratulate her on an upcoming wedding and baby due in their family.

D. My antique china hutch, that was the Blue-eyed Farmer's grandmother's, is at the refinisher's. I stopped by to pick out the stain color. If only that piece could talk.....

I'm off to mow the lawn before the storms tonight. Smile.... It's almost the Weekend!

Hugs!
Kay~

** "The rhythm of the weekend, with its birth, its planned gaieties,
and its announced end, followed the rhythm of life and was a substitute for it."
~F. Scott Fitzgerald

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kay, I've missed your posts and seeing you on the Pocket. Sounds like you've had a busy summer. You need a vacation all for you.

    ReplyDelete