Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome Signs, Laem Tong Beach, Phi Phi Don Island, Thailand, Southeast Asia, Asia
Welcome Signs, Laem Tong Beach, Phi Phi Don Island, Thailand, Southeast Asia, Asia

I feel so honored....

Have you noticed the FEEDJIT Live list over on the right? Every so often I take a look at it "Live" just to see when you folks come by for a visit. (Want to be sure the cobwebs are dusted and the dust bunnies fed, you know. lol)

This time I noticed several new countries have been accounted for. Canada has been here before, but now I see, Italy! (Benvenuti!) and Iran!! (wow! ) and Wales!! (it's such a pretty language, but I have no idea how to pronounce any of it!)

I wonder what they (you) think of my little place in the world? Is it very different from yours? Do you have a blog too? Won't you be my neighbor and leave a comment, please?Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

Hugs,
Kay

** I love my computer! (Most of) my friends live there.

1 comment:

  1. Hello - Hello-- how are you?!?? I am sorry it has been so long since I have stopped by....you know how things are though with farming. I hope we can visit each other more often soon! :)

    ReplyDelete