Saturday, October 23, 2010

I should turn in my apron



I've been busy... so busy in fact, I only cooked 2 meals this past week.  One of them was pancakes and the other was mini pigs in the blankets.  The rest of the week we were on the road doing farm errands and we ate "out." 

I hope the AFWA (American Farmer's Wife Association)  (not a real entity)  does not make me turn in my vintage feed-sack apron because of this.   

I like going out as much as the next Farmer's Wife, but after about a week of it, I'm ready for some good home-cooked Nutritious meals.  No more processed "stuff."  I'll don my apron and post my menu for next week, next week.  lol

And speaking of vintage aprons!....  stay turned for upcoming photos of my fun with my Bff at the Antique/Flea Market today.  Aprons and Cottages and Chenille.... OH MY!

Hugs!
Kay

** "Happiness is a matter of one's most ordinary and everyday mode of consciousness being busy and lively and unconcerned with self."  ~Iris Murdoch

2 comments:

  1. LOL I know the feeling....I just want to stay at home next week and eat home cooked meals (did I really say that??)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer home cooked meals, too. But luckily, my husband does the cooking!

    ReplyDelete