Sunday, February 20, 2011

More of the Good, the Bad and the Ugly




The Good:  Dgd3 will hopefully be born in the next few days.

The Bad:  All of my sweet grandbabies are "there" and we are "here".



The Good:  It was very nice and sunny and warm this past week.

The Bad:  Fickle winter has returned with cold and wind and well, cold.



The Good:  I have a dear Farmer.

The Bad:  He's sick.



The Ugly:  My mood.   Nothing seems to be helping.  I'm tired,  I'm cranky,  I'm trying to hard to not be horrible, but I feel like I'm losing this battle.  Even getting to go to church this morning didn't really help.  It's not the way I like to start a week.

The Good:  I have chocolate in the Prairie Farmhouse.  I intend to use it.

The Best:  God still loves us, hears my prayers, never leaves or forsakes me and so I will sing of His love now and forever.  Praising works miracles in me.

I could sing of Your love forever
I could sing of Your love forever



Over the mountains and the sea
Your river runs with love for me
And I will open up my heart
And let the healer set me free
I'm happy to be in the truth
And I will daily lift my hands
For I will always sing of when
Your love came down

I could sing of Your love forever
I could sing of Your love forever

Oh I feel like dancing
It's foolishness I know
But when the world has seen the light
They will dance with joy
Like we're dancing now

I could sing of Your love forever
I could sing of Your love forever



More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/h/hillsong/#share

I hope your weekend is filled with more Good than Bad and no Ugly.

Hugs
K~

** "Tears are God’s gift to us.  Our holy water.  They heal us as they flow."  ~Rita Schiano, Sweet Bitter Love, 1997

2 comments:

  1. I saw the cloud looming over you...you normally shine. :( Am praying for you. If we could just get out there and dig around in the dirt a little...soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you sound like the way I was last week......it's a new week and I'm SO much better, you will be too. Keep lookin' up!

    ReplyDelete