Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - FAITH

Notice the pink letters on the shelf?   I finally finished THESE with a second coat of pink paint and a few spritzes of glossy white, as a gift for Baby Faith's Mommy.
 
I hated to blur out pretty little Faith's face, but in this day & age, one can't be too careful.  She is the second daughter to a lovely couple at our church & is just adorable, (she has an older sister G, a big brother C, & her "next older than her" brother, M is in my 2yo nursery class and melts my heart every time we have a serious, face-to-face talk about birds, squirrels and tractors.)

I'll be hunting for more PINK in my stash this weekend.  It's a very good thing.

How have you been creative this week, Puffins?

Hugs
Kay
PS Thanks to Faith's Daddy/Mommy for taking the photo for me.  I totally forgot to take one of the finished project.

** "Daughters are like flowers, they fill the world with beauty, and sometimes attract pests."  ~Author Unknown

2 comments:

  1. lol - What a blessing when they find the gallant knights, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done!! Creative for me this week was trying to find a place for my new table ;)

    ReplyDelete